The Hispanic Outreach Writer/Editor is responsible for editing content and updating the crsespanol.org website. An individual who brings a thorough knowledge of contemporary editorial and web practices to the task of attracting and engaging an audience from the U.S. Hispanic community.
- The editorial objectives of this position include content creation, distribution and digital marketing.
- The position requires strategic planning, implementation and content selection.
- Copy-edit translations, coordinate the work with translators.
- Publication of content in Word Press and basic knowledge of html.
- Heads and coordinates updates to the Spanish language style guide.
- Ensures all content meets agency style requirements
- Creation, coordination and deployment of quarterly Spanish language briefing
- Interviewing, logging and writing
- Necessary research is expected.
[ot-link url=”http://www.ushispanicministry.com/?p=7185″]Read More[/ot-link] about the position