The Alliance for Catholic Education responds to the needs of the Church’s educational mission through service to children in elementary and secondary schools and strives to sustain, strengthen, and transform Catholic schools.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Director for the Catholic School Advantage campaign reports to the Coordinator, Pastoral Formation and Administration and is responsible for developing a comprehensive strategic plan, establishing milestones, and overseeing implementation of the campaign’s efforts to double the percentage of Latino students in K-12 Catholic schools over the next decade. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading the strategic design and implementation of national initiatives to advance the campaign.
- Working closely with ACE’s Director of University/School partnerships (who builds relationships with bishops and pastors, the key ecclesial stakeholders of the campaign) to coordinate strategic planning and implementation initiatives.
- Recruiting and forming talented team members and coordinating a diverse set of initiatives that effectively engages units across ACE.
- Providing leadership and oversight for a team (local and off-site) dedicated to setting and meeting ambitious goals.
- Driving the business strategy and client relationship management for the campaign, determining scope of services, costs, budgeting, and other contractual arrangements. This includes the cultivation of close relationships with diocesan superintendents, principals, diocesan and parish Hispanic ministers and development directors.
- Evaluating the progress of various interventions and initiatives to ensure quality control and to maximize impact through high-leverage activities.
- Developing and implementing strategies to generate the resources (human and financial) necessary to support the activities of the campaign.
- Overseeing marketing and communications needs for the campaign and work with internal and external communications leaders to generate effective public relations, a vital web presence, and other ambitious communications efforts of national, regional, and local scope.
- Serving as the primary investigator for grants received by the campaign.
- Implementing special projects as assigned by the Coordinator, Pastoral Formation and Administration and/or the Director, Institute for Educational Initiatives
Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to serve as an effective team leader. Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Outstanding organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail. Passionate commitment to the mission of Catholic education. Experience with business operations, strategic planning, management, and marketing are preferred. Knowledge of Catholic institutions and Catholic education is preferred. Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred. Experience working with Hispanic populations is strongly preferred.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Padre José Corpora, CSC at email@example.com.
To apply go to jobs.nd.edu, search postings, scroll down to Director, Catholic School Advantage Campaign