Executive Director of Hispanic Ministry
Archdiocese of Denver
Are you a faithful disciple of Jesus Christ who loves the Church? Do you love Hispanics and desire to serve the various aspects of this diverse community? The Archdiocese of Denver is looking for a team player that is ready to serve as a team leader in the Office of Hispanic Ministry. While overseeing a variety of ministries that range from immigrant services to degrees in Catholic studies, help to form and inform the ever-developing landscape of this office. With the assistance of three sub directors, and a team of 13 serving an average of 30,000 people annually, this executive must be capable of bridging the gap between Archdiocesan activities focused solely on Hispanics, predominantly in Spanish, and the larger, more inclusive activities and advancements of the Archdiocese.
For more information, send an email to Wendy.Feliz@archden.org
Hispanic Outreach Coordinator
Diocese of Venice, FL
The Diocese of Venice in Florida is seeking a Hispanic Outreach Coordinator to promote the New Evangelization and Respect Life programs within the Hispanic communities of the Diocese. The Coordinator will spearhead activities such as apologetics, Scripture studies, marriage preparation/enrichment, as well as forming Respect Life teams in appropriate parishes.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, be fluent in English and Spanish, have experience giving dynamic presentations in both Spanish and English on Catholic topics, and have a Bachelor Degree in Theology with three (3) years of experience.
Applicants must be a practicing Catholic with a deep understanding and love for the Church’s teachings and a member in good standing of a Catholic parish.
Qualified candidates are invited to email a resume with a cover letter outlining their interest and specific qualifications for this position and salary requirements to email@example.com.
HISPANIC MINISTRY COORDINATOR
Diocese of Lexington
The Diocese of Lexington is seeking a Hispanic Ministry Coordinator for its Office of Hispanic Ministry. This full-time position reports directly to the Secretary for Pastoral Life. We anticipate a start date of August 15, 2015.
• Serve as a voice for the Hispanic faithful to diocesan, deanery, and parish structures, pointing out areas of pastoral need around the diocese.
• Collaborate closely with all diocesan offices (e.g. Worship, Youth, Family Life, Religious Education, Vocations, Stewardship, etc.) in supporting their ongoing formation for Hispanics in the diocese in order to increase their pastoral effectiveness without duplicating programs.
• Enable the clergy, parish administrators, religious, parish teams, and lay leaders to minister to Hispanics and newly arrived immigrants through visitation, workshops, and training sessions in parishes, in deaneries, and on a diocesan level.
• Oversee efforts to foster ministry to and evangelization of Hispanic Catholics, especially newly arrived immigrants, through outreach to pastors and parish leaders.
• Serve as liaison to lay movements, prayer groups, retreat movements and marriage apostolates which are associated with the Hispanic faithful.
• Maintain the Office of Hispanic Ministry’s website.
• Coordinate the Hispanic Advisory Council.
• Contribute articles for the El Peregrino section of Cross Roads diocesan newspaper.
• Attend all meetings established by Secretary for Pastoral Life.
• Any other responsibilities as assigned by Secretary for Pastoral Life.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references to Douglas Culp, Secretary for Pastoral Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org.