CRS’ Helping Hands program is designed to complement CRS’ food security/hunger awareness programs by offering Catholic parishes, schools and other groups the opportunity to pack nutritious food for distribution to selected partners overseas. These “meal packing” events engage the group in a hands-on volunteer experience that introduces thousands of individuals and families to CRS’ global mission. The program has completed its pilot phase and is integrating into CRS’ offerings for Catholics in the United States in 2015.
- Bachelors’ degree and 1-3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of the structures and social teachings of the Catholic Church
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, including written and oral
- Solid “team player” who is able to coordinate complex projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Systems
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Spanish Preferred
Click Here to read the full description.